You have many ways to transfer money from India to Canada like through banks and other Online transfer remittance companies can be used as per needs, these are the ways to transfer,
- For Business
- Local Purposes
In general, How to Transfer Money From India to Canada, mainly through the banks are finer ways, in addition for smooth transaction online transfer is the finest option.
3 Best ways to transfer money from India to Canada
- Transfer Using Banks
- Transfer via Local Agent
- Transfer Using Online Remittance Companies
Send Money From India to Canada -Transfer Using Banks
How to transfer money from India to Canada using Banks, for this segment Banks have modern and traditional way to transfer money to Canada using International Draft Method provided by RBI and can transfer via International beneficiary, an international money transfer through an account, debit cards, or forex cards.
An important thing is transfer through online is entirely differ from transfer via bank
Banks offer an inflated exchange rate along with faster and smooth transfer of money.
(Transfer INR to a Bank in Canada in Canadian Dollars, various Banks offer many Exchange rates;) here are the major banks and its charges.
STATE BANK OF INDIA
SBI is the largest leading bank in India; to send money from India to Canada through SBI Bank and it operates India’s foreign officers network and has a proper system in banking service. It has correspondent banking arrangements with about 600 banks worldwide.
- Above or =RS.10 lakh – 0.012%
- Above Rs.1 lakh & below or =Rs.10 lakh – 0.06%
- Below =Rs.1 lakh -0.12%.
Send Money From India to Canada through HDFC Bank. it is Indian Banking and financial service company. In HDFC bank you can transfer money anywhere in the world. It is India’s largest private sector bank.
- Above Rs.1 lakh – 0.06%
- Below or =Rs.1 lakh – 0.12%.
It is an Foreign Bank and it is regulated by the RBI by the banking regulation act by 1949. It is the fastest money transfer. It will take only a maximum of 2 working days when the day from transfer funds from HSBC India. It has only smooth transfer options to transfer money from India to Canada or anywhere in the World.
- Rs.100-1500 – 0.3% + 200 (cable charge) + Tax
- Above Rs.1500 – 1200 + cable charge (as per amount) + Tax
KOTAK MAHINDRA BANK
The KOTAK MAHINDRA Bank is an Indian originated bank which has its headquarters located in India. This bank provides many services in India which helps its citizens to transfer internationally and locally at low exchange rates.
- Rs.1000+G S T (OTHER THAN ITS EXCHANGE RATES).
It is one of the best way transfer Money From India to Canada, AXIS BANK is also an Indian originated financial institution which provides financial services at an effective cost. This bank is said to be the third largest private bank in India. These banks can provide international money transfer online or by visiting the branch even if you are not an Axis bank customer.
- 500 INR AS PROCESSING FEE (OTHER THAN EXCHANGE RATES) FOR EVERY INTERNATIONAL TRANSACTION.
INDUSIND BANK is a private bank in India which was founded in 1994. This bank allows people in India to do personalized banking and specifically international transactions at lower charges. This bank is also one of the most popular banks in India
- approx, 500 INR PER TRANSACTION FOR WIRE TRANSFER OTHER THAN TAXES AND EXCHANGE RATES.
YES BANK is also a private sector bank in India which was established in late 2003. Yes bank is now a part of SBI as its 30 percent of shares is owned by them. Ye bank is also a popular bank in India with around more than 1000 branches in the country.
- UPTO 1 LAKH – 0.15% + 37.50
- ABOVE 1 LAKH <10 LAKHS INR, – 0.075%+150
- ABOVE 10 LAKHS – 0.015% + 825 FOR A MAXIMUM UPTO 7500 INR IS CHARGED.
BANK OF BARODA
How to Transfer Money to Canada from India legally, This is one of the biggest Nationalised Banks in India which is owned by the finance ministry of government of India. BOB provides international transactions at cheap charges in India.
- UPTO 25000 INR, – COSTS 500 INR AS CHARGES.
- ABOVE 25000 INR – COSTS AROUND 750 INR AS CHARGES
PUNJAB NATIONAL BANK
How to Transfer Money to Canada from India through PNB, This bank is operated by the finance ministry of the government of India. This is a popular bank which has branches in every state in India.
- A MINIMUM OF RS 500 OR 0.125% +100 INR AS SWIFT CHARGE (EXCLUDING GST)
UNION BANK OF INDIA
Union bank of India is one of the best nationalised banks in India. This is a public sector bank which is owned and controlled by the finance ministry of the government of India.
- 0.125% OF GROSS AMOUNT OR MINIMUM OF 300 AND MAXIMUM OF 5000 INR.
- FOR MEDICAL PURPOSES OR EDUCATIONAL FEES EITHER 0.125 OR A MAXIMUM OF 2000 INR
CENTRAL BANK OF INDIA
This is also an Indian Nationalised Bank owned and managed by the finance ministry of the government of India. This is one of the oldest banks in India which was established in 1911.
- 0.10% FOR A MINIMUM OF 500 INR AND MAXIMUM OF 15000 + SWIFT CHARGES
*There is No Fee for NRE Account Holders
Transfer Using Online Remittance Companies from India to Canada
Many ways are possible nowadays, How to send money from India to Canada Online,it is mostly used in the segments of Business,Students or Local Purpose.
How to transfer funds from India to Canada. Online Remittance Companies have major and minor issues regarding their smooth functioning although it creates troubling issues in the field of Days like (how many days it will take for a transaction).
Best International Money Transfers
Many ways are possible nowadays, currently money transfer through online is mostly used in the segments of Business,Students or Local Purpose. Best ways to send money Internationally through online is the best and mostly used. Online Remittance Companies have major and minor issues regarding their smooth functioning. Best International money transfer services are;
- WESTERN UNION
7 Cheapest Ways To Send Money From India To Canada
Wise provides two sections for Business or Personal purposes, it gives more services to customers and it is the cheapest way to transfer money, mostly attracting their Ex change rates and low transfer fees.
- 2.08% total fees (2-3) Business days
The services provided by Instarem is not too good in all sections it will not take credit cards
account activation may be too long, in the cases where Exchange rates, no extra charges occur and low transfer fee
- 2.02% total fees (within – 2) Business Days
Xendpay is trustable service and largest transfer company rather easy to use in mobiles and web platforms but in looking to charges it charge high exchange rates and fees are comparatively high
- 0.45% or 1.40% a minimum fee (3-5 Working days) + exchange rates
Bookmyforex is Approved and certified by RBI. It has connected with major Indian Banks and many Exchange Banks it offers only preferable rates and quality service to its customers.
- Zero charges for transferring, only need to pay (GST) it takes (3 working days)
It is transparent, it makes customers know the details of Exchange rates and charges before transferring, it is easy to navigate and service is too fast.
- 0%-2.2% fee + Exchange rates
It is an online remittance company for Exchange service in India it connects a wide range od foreign exchange service in various locations and although its better to use for college fee payment.
- Exchange rates + fee (as per location) max 3 Business Days.
7. WESTERN UNION
How to send money from India to Canada through Western Union, it is mostly trustworthy in the sectors of money transfer it allows to transfer minimum od 1C$.
- Exchange rates + Fee (as per location), (It will only take few minutes)
Easiest Way to Transfer Money from India to Canada -Transfer Using Local Agent
Easiest way to send money from India to Canada, it is the best option as we looking to its, but its here we can taken as another illegal possibilities.
- How to Transfer Money to Canada,Transfer using a local agent is not safe and secure. Always be aware of transfers using this way. it can only be used in the case if it is your Parents,close friends or your relatives it will be an easy task.
Note (be aware of other agents they will be traitors and sometimes they will threaten you!)
- Hawala (illegal) is another way of transferring money of someones trust, in an another way it appears to be logical, it is a crime and also it ruin the nation.